Contact Us for More Information
Ronald S. Shapiro
Phone : (847) 564-0712
Fax : (847) 564-0871
Mr. Shapiro received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Illinois and his Jurist Doctor degree in Law from DePaul University. He is licensed to practice before the Northern District of Illinois and the U.S. Supreme Court. Mr. Shapiro is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, Illinois Bar Association, American Bar Association and the American Immigration Lawyers' Association. Mr. Shapiro has been practicing law since 1971. He is the founder and principal partner of his firm, which has offices in Northbrook and Chicago, Illinois.
Mr. Shapiro is a Chicago immigration attorney who has specialized in Immigration Law for more than 25 years. His law firm represents corporate clients in all areas of immigration and nationality law. Mr. Shapiro specializes in assisting companies seeking to transfer Employees and their families from countries around the world to the U.S. Mr. Shapiro's firm also helps companies obtain work visas allowing U.S. Employees to be employed and reside in countries outside of the United States. Mr. Shapiro has processed visas and other immigration matters with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and its local offices throughout the U.S. and at American Consulates throughout the world.
Although Mr. Shapiro is a Chicago immigration attorney, he has been a frequent speaker at educational and professional seminars throughout the United States addressing issues in the areas of immigration and nationality law. Mr. Shapiro frequently prepares training materials for corporate clients keeping them informed about the most recent changes in immigration law.
Areas of Practice:
- Non-Immigrant and Immigrant VISAS for Employees of Multi-National Corporations
- Non-Immigrant and Immigrant VISAS for Employees of U.S. Companies
- Labor Certification Application Processing
- Non-Immigrant and Immigrant VISAS for Health Care Professionals
- Non-Immigrant and Immigrant VISAS for Nurses in Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- Non-Immigrant and Immigrant VISAS for Physicians
- Non-Immigrant and Immigrant VISAS for Physical Therapists
- Family Based Non-Immigrant and Immigrant VISAS
- Immigrant VISA (Green Card) Processing through Employment-Based Sponsorship
- Immigrant VISA (Green Card) Processing through Family-Based Sponsorship
- Consulate Processing for Immigrant & Non-Immigrant VISAS at U.S. Consulate
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois Jurist Doctor
- University of Illinois Bachelor of Science